Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Tuesday, February 08, 2011

2.8.11- Half Way to Forty

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my niece RAENA!!! She turned the big 20 today!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
I remember when she was a bald headed baby fresh from the hospital down in Savannah, GA!!! Now she's a sophomore in College!  Look at how far you've come Raena Baby! I'm soooo proud of you!!!


In other news:

Against my better judgement, my sick behind went to work today.  I figured it would be easier to teach my own class instead of writing sub plans and getting someone else to cover for me.  I did however go home early because I just couldn't take it anymore and needed to lay down and get some rest.  Logic would tell me to NOT go in tomorrow but I've already promised one of my bridge students that I'd meet with him in the am. Maybe I'll just go in for the morning and come home at lunch time. We'll see.

In other other news:

I just got an email from work regarding a teacher assault that occurred this afternoon. A HS student put her hands on an adult.  Now if that had been me I think I would have been beating down a student and taken away in handcuffs my damn self.  Thank God the school police were on sight to arrest the child.  It is sooooo sad that teachers have to face this kind of crap in the work place.

No comments: