Every day this week just about felt like Saturday since I was off sick. Too bad I didnt get to enjoy the wonderful weather to go along with Saturday. But, rest is important and I want to be ready for Monday!!!
I spent the entire day in bed for the most part with the exception of running to grab a pizza with RS. Poppa John's Pizza mmm. Its funny though because every commercial they have on TV right now is still talking about $10.00 Large pizzas anyway you want. But when we called up the local shop they were like we don't do that anymore. Its like well why is your corporation still paying to have false advertisement on my TV every 20 minutes? LOL We got a free bottle of Nestea out of it.
I honestly have never really been a fan of Poppa John's. I always thought their crust was too dry and their toppings weren't plentiful and it all went down tasting like mush. So $10.00 or not I dont plan on ordering from them anymore anyway.
While watching late night TV I came across some movie where this couple were in a relationship together and this married man was feeling the woman. Of course the lady was like you are married and I have a man I can't mess with you. But that didnt stop ole boy from trying to holla at this girl. I was like damn...why do men even get married if they are just going to step out on their wife? So the funny part came when the married dude shows up to ole girls house late at night. Her man was there with her and he answered the door and was like come on in dude. So married dude was like oh crap this isn't good. But the girls man was like so whats up? Why are you here? Married dude was back peddling like oh I just came over to talk. (LMBO) Yeah right. I could have written a better script but thats what you get with these no budget/low-budget movies.
Anyhoo, married dude was like I won't be calling your woman anymore so have a good night and rolled out. Come to find out the girl's man was like had he said what his real intentions were I would have let him have my girl. I was like WHOA... Is he trying to trick her out? But it made me wonder...if a man is willing to do that to his woman what kind of man is he? Or is that something thats accepted in a "swingers" society?
I think I'd be offended by that one but then again I wouldn't be trying to sleep with a married man either. Was the BF wrong in being willing to let his girl be with another man?
No comments:
Post a Comment