Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

2.2.11-Count to THREE

Friends don't let friends chew and drive.  Driving while eating chicken is dangerous!!!

Shout out to the chicken-wrap bandit and his crazy antics on the road.

Wednesdays rock when they are B-days.  No classes just bridge projects.  And today was the deadline so I get to take a break from bridge for all of 24 hours because the next cohort starts TOMORROW!!! whomp whomp.


Disclaimer:  Topic is adult in nature.


So lets discuss something that may be taboo or inappropriate for the prudish.   3 somes!!! Yes I said it  3 somes.  In discussions with some of my guy friends I have learned that dudes are quick to hookup with two women but are down right adamant about hooking up with a girl and 2 guys.  I understand the concerns about homophobia or whatever but lets be real its not that kind of show.

How many of you have been approached about participating in a 3 some? Approached someone about participating in one?  How many of you have actually participated in one?
Are there any precautions to consider when becoming involved in such antics?

I have to be honest I was hesitant to even post this topic because of the nature of the topic and how people often perceive this sort of thing.  But we are adults so lets be real and have some honest, open discussion.  REAL TALK people!

So what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

College was fun and not just because of football. lol
I ....I mean my friend..enjoyed every kind of threesome you can have (except all male of course). It was fun, it was a phase, and it helped me to get to a point where I am more ready to settle down now.

I really think a man should enjoy every fantasy he wants while he is single so when it's time to commit he wont cheat. I think it should be the same for women as well. This perspective may seem a bit shallow or superficial, however, preserving and building relationships isn't really rocket science.....we just make it difficult.