Can't believe its been yet another month since I cut my hair. I actually got a comment from someone at work that said "WOW, your hair is growing back fast." My response was yeah I know I told everyone it would its just hair.
I found it funny that a student on Thursday questioned me as to why I cut my hair... Politely I said "I cut it because its my hair and I felt like doing it." To which she replied..."why she gotta get smart I just asked why she did it." She was like I know its your hair...I just thought you had a reason. Ugh since when did someone asking you a question and you opening your mouth up with a response NOT be considered a REASON/response? Its funny how these kids act all upity about stuff but when you try to point out what they NEED to be doing they get attitudes with you. The moment you try to I don't know have an opinion or thought that goes against what they expect you are "Getting smart" with them.
 |
| The beginning of the hairvolution |
Anyhoo, I found this product that I like a lot and it smells great considering the ingredients in it. Its called Carrot oil and it helps prevent breakage and its a non-greasy hair conditioner. Ever since I started using it my naturally curly hair has been so soft and manageable. I just take a shower, wash my hair, towel dry it and rub in some Carrot oil through out my hair. I'm not posting pics from every day of the month like last time. This time I am just going to post a then pic after I cut it and a now pic of its present state of growth. LOL
 |
| Curly Sue |
 |
| close up- TWA, kinda poofy and dry |
 |
| Black and white version |
 |
| I had about this much hair on my head when I was born... no lie. |
 |
| getting fuller and curlier by the day |
No comments:
Post a Comment