I still refuse to get a flu shot. My body will beat this. BUt damn if I wasn't down and out for the count today!!!! I was finally able to eat and keep some chicken noodle soup down today. I even had pancakes for dinner but I felt like some boo boo from head to toe. Where is my mommie when I need her?
Its a good thing I was off today because my neighbor really needed my help today. She's going through some drama in her life and just needed an ear to listen and someone to give her a ride. I was glad I was able to oblige but I didn't intend to have to wait around in my car for an hour for her to finish her business. I was like I need to get home to take care of myself. Luckily she didn't take much longer to run her errands. Between hot baths, hot showers, icy hot rubs, hot tea and chicken noodle soup I was all over the place today.
Hopefully the symptoms will go away before work tomorrow otherwise I'm gonna have to call in sick yet again! This stupid bug already caused me to miss dinner with my friend Nyssa :( RAIN CHECK!!!
On another note...dont EVER let your insurance lapse in the state of MD! 1 they will charge you up the wazoo and 2nd they will not work with you to pay down the fine with out tacking on a bunch of other fees. But at least my registration won't be suspended afterall. But damn it if I don't get a part time job my behind is gonna have to rob a mofo just to pay the bills LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment