I am such the night owl. I was home ALLL day Sunday and at 11pm I decided I want to bake cupcakes from SCRATCH! Who does that? LOL
I figured red velvet cupcakes were a favorite so I went with simple recipe. I can not divulge said ingredients however incase I decide to put Cake Love and Ace of Cakes outta biznass! LOL
Well, I got a little creative and ended up making red, blue and green cupcakes. It was just a matter of mixing food coloring into the batter. They came out amazingly. The butter cream frosting I made from scratch was also amazingly tasty.
When all was said and done I had about 30 home made cupcakes. I ate about 5 right then and there. LOL I'm gonna perfect my baking skills and actually learn how to decorate cakes and try my hand at selling them or doing special orders this summer. Who knows maybe I'll have found my next calling.
No comments:
Post a Comment