Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2.18.11-Finally Friday

Thank God its finally friday. Plus we have a 3 day weekend to look forward to!?!
Its a pay day friday at that.. but with Pay Day Friday's comes Daddy Duty and I don't get to see the man! I think thats the biggest problem I have with this whole situation... Weekends are like gold. No work, no major responsibilities etc so there is time to relax and enjoy the one you are with.  But when every other weekend has to be shared it puts a damper on any plans of doing just that.  So it leaves me asking myself... what do I do?  Do I sit at home alone? Do I go out with friends? Do I find a date? etc.

Well, thanks to FB and a distress call, I ended up meeting up with some old classmates from college.  We ended up in the "dungeon" of Brewer's Art in downtown Bmore.  Great little spot I thought.  We ran into some other college folks that I didn't know but my other two friends knew them.  We grabbed a table and sat and talked for a few hours. I hadn't really planned on being out that long but the spontaneous gathering was cool and I enjoyed the company.

No comments: