Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Sunday, January 09, 2011

1.8.11- Sick as a dawg

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BIG BROTHER MIKE!!!!

Too bad you weren't a New Years Day baby 40 plus years ago!!!  But hey I'm glad you showed up into this world a week later and that you are still here to see another rotation around the sun. LOVE YOU LOTS Big Bro!!!

Alright, So weekends are meant to be relaxing and enjoyable but just my dumb luck I end up being sick.  I'm talking waking up and staying up until 6am and being soo stuffy, sneezy etc that you can't get back to sleep.  I decided to start my medicinal regiment of WINE and CHEESE before bed mixed with a vitamin C throat lozenge. 

Most of my day was spent sleeping on and off and nursing my injured foot. Since Thursday morning its been hurting and painful to put any pressure on it. It even looked bruised and discolored.  Im hoping its not a hairline fracture but simply soft tissue damage.  Tissue damage should go away on its own. A broken foot however would SUCK.  On top of that Ive had a head cold. SO much for having a productive saturday.  It even snowed today but by the middle of the afternoon it was all gone.  

I watched an interesting tv show this afternoon- Frank Miller's Sin City. From a cinematic point of view it was very creative.  Each of the short stories all connected and there were some really big name actors in the show: Rosario Dawson, the late Brittany Murphy, Bruce Willis, Clive Owen (I'm in love with him), Jessica Alba and a few others.  I wasted another few hours watching Antoine Fuqua's rendition of King Arthur with Clive Owen and Keira Knightly.  In this show Sir Lancelot died in battle and Merlin was Arthur's enemy at first.

I've been sooo lazy all day long but around 10pm I finally managed to stay awake long enough to get my learning targets organized. Next step is to finish all of my gradebook updates and close out the semester!!!!

My sleep pattern is so screwy that I stay up late and sleep in late.  No wonder I struggle to get up during the work week, I'm still on a college student's sleep pattern. LOL

2 comments:

justwords said...

poor baaaabbbyyyy.........feel better soon mama!

justwords said...

awwwwwww...poor baaaabbbbyyyyy! Feel better soon mama!