I am completely convinced at this moment that I will not be returning to my school next year. I don't even think I want to remain in education. Which is kind of ironic because I put myself back into student loan debt hell for the simple fact that the NCLB laws require me to get a MASTERS degree within 10 years of teaching and I don't even plan on being in education for 10 years. Nor do I plan on using the degree for its intended purpose...BIOTECHNOLOGY! GO Figure!
But this is why I feel the way I feel. I feel completely incompetent in my profession now. I am not seeing ANY positive improvements or changes that inspire me to keep doing what I want to be doing. My fire is going out and I'm going to let it. Its time to move on to something bigger and better whatever that may be. I just hope I can hang out until the end of the 2nd semester.
I may go back into education down the line as a college professor but not anytime soon. But how cool would that be to say that I taught at EVERY grade level!
On another note- My final Grad school semester will be starting soon. I just hope my crappy laptop holds up until after final exams.
I need to do better with uploading my pics. I went so long with out a digital camera that I have gotten out of the routine of uploading them.
TO FLU SHOT OR NOT TO FLU SHOT??? That is the question.
I keep seeing these commercials trying to scare people into getting vaccinated. Now I have to say I have NEVER had the flu oh wait let me take that back. I DID get the flu the ONE time I got a vaccine at my job. Now as a teacher we are exposed to every germ in existence known to man on a daily basis. I have NEVER gotten the flu until I got that damn flu shot. Is it just coincidence? I mean the ONLY way you make anti-bodies is by being exposed to the VIRUS aka the antigen. So I think its a pretty good bet that I got the FLU because of the FLU shot! Needless to say I will never be doing that ever again until I'm like 80. Are you planning on getting a flu shot this season?
Speaking of seasons... American Idol Season 10 premieres TONIGHT!!! WOOO HOO. I've always wondered if they have an idea of who the next American Idol will be from the very beginning of the auditions. Alright its dinner time and I have pictures of curtains to take. LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment