Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1.11.11- Snow and Banks

SNOW SNOW SNOW.  They were talking this stuff up soo much today that I just Knew it wasn't going to happen.  But just on the off chance it was going to show up I decided to go to the grocery store this afternoon.  RJ and I headed out during lunch to shop for groceries.  The parking lot alone was indicative of what the lines in the store were going to be like.  Surprisingly it did not take as long as I thought to get all the necessities.

Afterwards we headed to Wendy's to get their addictive sea salt fries. I think I'm going to start making my own french fries so I dont spend a small fortune at Wendy's.  

Update @ 4pm. YAY  the snow actually showed up.  I'm about to bake some cookies and get ready to watch GLEE and The Office reruns and some other shows. LOL
Happy 1.11.11 by the way.

No comments: