Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Monday, January 24, 2011

1.24.11- Road Trip 2011 Day 3

Well, the end of the trip is near. Its time to pack up and leave Nashville.  It was a blast to just get up and get out the house and head somewhere different for a change. I am so glad I made the trip.  It really helped me to clear my thoughts and just enjoy being alive and with friends.

I want to give a BIG shout out to the Senator.  I'd vote for him any day and I'm not even a resident of TN.
I have to give an really BIG shout out to my road dog buddy B as well.  He really made this trip possible and enjoyable too.

All in all the trip back home was easy.   After WAFFLEHOUSE for breakfast, we hit the road around 9:30am CST and stopped once to get gas and use the potty.  Its always faster going back home than going for some reason.  We made it to Knoxville in no time it seemed and into VA before we knew it.  The longest part of the trip seemed to be the part on the back roads near Fredricksburg, VA.  We made it back to the Dorf around 8pm.

I chatted with my dad briefly. He didnt even notice my hair cut. (The bumb)....he complained about how Tyson was farting up a storm and stinking up the house. Its funny because he hasnt been doing that for awhile at my house. So it must be the water or the drive down that upsets his little tummy.
I packed up the kids and all their crap (It really is like having children when you travel with pets).  We made it back to B-more by 10pm.  It was nice to be home again but I can't wait for the next trip.  I'm thinking MIAMI in APRIL!!! Who's down?

No comments: