Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1.29.11- Happiness in Heat

Im so overjoyed now. However, this morning when I tried to use the hot water in my sink it was still ice cold. I rang my contractor up quickly and let him know. He dropped off his crew member to come fix it.  Tell me why this dude who was at my house last night from about 7pm-2am working on the water heater realized last night he didnt have a wire clamp so instead of saying something he just used TAPE?!?!?!?  So when he came in this morning he had the right tools and fixed it in no time and before he was ready to leave I had HOT WATER coming out my tap. I mean I could STEAM!!!

The contractor didnt realize that his worker wouldn't be too long so he left to go to another job site in the area. I called him and was like yo dude is done where are you? He was like I owe you big time can you please drop him off at home for me?  I was like sure and threw on my jacket and took the man home. I was  wondering why dude was just standing in my living room after he'd fixed everything and we had finished with our Q&A.  It took me asking where is his boss for him to say oh call him I think he left.  LOL  some people!!!

Anyhoo, I have HOT WATER and I took a hot shower for the first time in about 2.5 months.  Before I was boiling water and pouring it in a bucket, lugging it up 3 flights of stairs and throwing it in my bathtub to wash off in about an inch or two of water.  It reminded me of being in Ghana. LOL  Its amazing how we take things like hot water or running water for granted.

No comments: