Man we are on a roll with these snow days. Anymore and the end of the school year will be extended into JULY! LOL
Today was an interesting day. My neighbor called the cops on me because of where I put the snow that we shoveled off the side walks. Earlier in the morning is dumb ass had shoveled everything from in front of his house and piled it up RIGHT next to my truck. I had no way of getting into the passenger side of the vehicle.
Before the cops showed up he was moving the snow that had been placed between our front doors against the house and throwing it on my truck. I went and stood next to my car and he kept throwing snow and it hit me. I was like oh hell no this MFer is crazy. He doesn't know who the hell he's dealing with. I'm that crazy bitch that in a flash of rage would grab a shovel and smack upside his ugly ass head. But I refrained and called RS and was like guess who's running their mouth again? I put him on speaker and was like talk to this fool because I have nothing to say to my neighbor.
The police showed up and the officer was like what's the problem. My neighbor explained that snow had been placed in front of his house. The officer was like are you fing kidding me? There are people stuck in houses and stabbing each other, there are people having accidents on the road and you are calling the POLICE because of where someone shoveled snow. He told him to grow up. My neighbor started throwing the snow at my truck and where I had just cleaned again while the cop was standing there. The cop was like sir don't put the snow right there. Why are you doing that? I found the whole ordeal funny.
But seriously this dude is getting on my last nerve. I'm about to embarrass his ass and print a bunch of flyers with his criminal record history and post that stuff on signs and poles all around our neighborhood.
The cop left after telling my neighbor to grow up and act like an adult.
The other neighbor to the other side of me was throwing snow in the middle of the street. I'm like these morons are too retarded to see the stupidity. If a plow came it would just be pushed back towards the curb or worse... someone else driving on the road would skid and fly into their parked car or had an accident. I swear intelligence is like a dinosaur in this neighborhood...EXTINCT.
No comments:
Post a Comment