So why are there conferences about female relationships being held in DC this month? Because women don't know how to be friends. They are soooo petty about the dumbest things. I've never had many female relationships because 1- I dont fit into that typical female "role" with traditional "Female" thoughts/interests and 2- I dont have time for drama and BS that most female friendships bring.
In HS I kept to myself and had very few close female friends. Through college and into early adulthood I had very few female friends and mostly male friends. Drama tends to follow women and men are just chill and laid back. Im the same way... don't need drama and I like to be chill and laid back. However, even now as grown woman I realize the benefit and even need to have female relationships. So I've consciously made the the decision to develop them. I thought I was developing some close ones recently though a group of ladies that enjoy brunch together every few months.
I feel however though that because of some personal comments I made on my status on facebook in regards to a relationship I was in and how I would personally deal with certain situations that a new friend took things personal. I respected her perspective but based on what I was dealing with in my OWN life I had a different opinion and point of view. I think she took it the wrong way as though I looked down on her, was attacking her lifestyle or something? Maybe she felt like she had lost control of her crew somehow? I dont know but claws have come out and it makes me wonder...will I ever have happy, healthy adult relationships with women? Lord knows I've prayed and I'm trying. But my patience leads me to say fuck it when things seem to be too drama filled, emotional, complicated or petty.
I HATE BITCHES AND STUPID BULL SHIT!!! FUCK WOMEN!!! Its not worth my time trying to invest in them! [Edit- In my frustration and anger these were the things that came out of my mind, I apologize for offending anyone with my vulgar language...but it is simply and outward expression of the anger inside that I was feeling at the time]
Update: So after an exchange on a private group I created about the use of a supposedly 'copyrighted' phrase I had an unpleasant exchange followed up by a big girl email from me and a follow-up phone call from her.
If someone creates something and then invites you to be part of it and its successful and you are part of the crew why would that person act harsh toward you when you take the liberty of supporting and promoting said event? I mean this is a person I have supported in their acting endeavors, spent time at their parents' house for holiday dinners and basically been a supportive friend on the strength of us both being single black women with careers. So its not like I am mean, malicious or ill willed towards this person. So maybe thats why this personal attack and rant hits so hard.
Its like the classic case of it's MY TOY not YOURS so you dont get to play with it! The PURPOSE of the toy is to bring people together to enjoy their company and foster friendships and fellowship. So if I am NOT hurting that purpose and you are so anal retentive and spastic about how things are done....why start the damn thing to begin with when you aren't practicing what you are preaching? WHY?!?!
I started it...Its MINE...I have sentimental attachment... You are over stepping your boundaries...
I'm sorry since when were we drawing lines in the fucking sandbox? I understand where she was coming from about a coined phrase but if she's concerned about preserving relationships the approach was NOT the way to go about that.
It sickens me and I'm just done with being nice. If I haven't done anything to you then don't come at me like I'm a fucking enemy because that will be a WAR you will NOT win... because when my gloves come off I fight DIRTY!!!! No fucking wonder your damn husband divorced your spastic, crazy anal retentive, lazy eye having, control freak ass!!! [Again- angry words typed up in frustration. I don't know the reason behind the divorce and I can't comment on it because Im sure it was painful]
No comments:
Post a Comment