Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

3.15.11- Taking Charge

I am fed up with not getting what I want or doing what I want in life!  I'm taking charge. I am going to do the things I want to do as opposed to those things I don't but must do.  I think this is my pre-bucket  bucket list!

I want to...
Go for a bike ride
Go roller blading
Hang my pictures in frames
Organize my office
Paint my brick wall
Repaint the bannister in the stairwell
Plant a garden
Buy a new desk
Wash the windows
Tear out my bathroom shower
Finish my basement
Hook up my wireless router
Pay off all my credit cards
Change the decor of my bedroom
Empty the last few boxes from my move TWO YEARS AGO
BE HAPPY
BE HEALTHY
Start a daily work out routine
Wake up and make breakfast at least once a week
Have a good cry
Call my family on a regular basis
Send birthday cards to all my family and friends that require an address and a stamp (before their birthday)
Paint a picture
Learn to speak spanish
Burn all my CD's and back-up my iTunes
Get a new computer
Dye my dog with kool-aide (Don't Judge)
Organize my electronic files in logical sequences
Learn to decorate cakes
Learn to sew again
Start knitting again
Go skating
Go Bowling
Plan a fundraiser event
Get my non-profit going full speed ahead
Buy more houses
Build a real estate portfolio of wealth
Buy and renovate the 4 Druid Park houses (ONE DAY DAMNIT ITS GONNA HAPPEN)
Move out the country
Invent something useful
Get married
Have babies
Adopt babies/kids
Foster babies/kids
Teach college students
Write/Publish a book of my photos
Frame my own artwork
Build a castle out of sand
Take my mom on a cruise for her 70th birthday
Visit every state in the USA
Graduate from grad school

TBC

No comments: