Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Saturday, March 05, 2011

3.5.11- Poetry in Motion

This paper isn't writing itself but in my procrastination I read this from a friend:


I like doing things, things that I like to do. And one of those things "stranger" is talking to you.
Complicated ain't me. Thats not really my style. I ain't met a girl like you in quite a while.
The last situation lasted for only a season. But interacting with you is easy, like breathing.
A chill girl like you, I'd take a trip to see her. How is D.C. Looking this time of the year? 

Finish that paper Shell. L8r!



Very cool.  Its amazing how words spoken over the phone can connect people.




Ich bin in dich verliebt ... mein Herz. Ich spiele für Sie, und ich hoffe, du kannst mich hören? Ich bin screaming.  Translation:
I'm in love with you ... my heart. I play for you, and I hope you can hear me? I'm Screaming.




That is all.

No comments: