Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

6.7.11-Friends

I LOVE my friends.  Friends are the family you get to choose.  I am however very protective of my friends.  FB is great for rekindling those old friendships and also making new ones!!!!

However I have to admit something I realized in ME!!!  Don't get me wrong I've always wished that my friends from different walks of my life could all get together and it would be a grand ole party. But its dawned on me that I feel some kind of way when I see my friends, friending my other friends. Its like sometimes its good to keep your friend circles separated.  IDK  I just wanted to get that off my chest. I too am guilty of that same thing but I'm not talking about what I'm doing  I'm talking about you all! LOL

That is all!

No comments: