Today our foundation sponsored a staff happy hour. It was pretty awesome, half off appetizers and an open bar!!! You can't go wrong with that, however must all of our teacher events be related to drinking? LOL I mean if I didn't drink I'd feel out of place at most of these events. Then again I use to say things like I don't need to drink or use drugs because I'm high on life already. So maybe the party would have been great regardless of my partaking of libations.
Anyhoo, the evening was just all around fun and enjoyable. And in true Shelly Bean fashion the evening didn't end at that ONE spot..OH no happy hour started at 4pm Friday and went until 4AM Saturday. The pics tell their own story which is good because I didn't remember some of the events. Its good to know that even feeling tipsy I can still snap a ton of pics. Maybe I've found a calling and should become paparazzi? LOL
My lovely floppy hat got passed around and snapped in pics on top of several different heads. Its kind of funny to see the rounds it made. By the end of the night though it was on top of my head as I napped at the table in the late night diner we ended up at. GOOD TIMES.
Shout out to my crew for making it a night to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment