Welcome to the pages of my mind....
Enter one blog at a time
Thursday, July 17, 2014
100 Jobs in 100 Days- DAY #9 Life Guard
Day 9- 6/ /14
Job: Life Guard
Experience: Being out in the sun all day requires some serious SPF protection but I enjoyed swimming, being outside and working on my tan! I truly was a BAKED BEAN.
What I learned: CPR is a must know and having fresh breath is a must because you never know when someone will drown and you need to lock lips with them to save their lives! This job is seasonal unless you live in a warm climate that enjoys moderate temperatures year round. If you like yelling at kids to STOP running then this is the job for you. Unless you are in MIAMI or something this will NOT be anything like BAYWATCH!!!
Rating: Since it is a seasonal gig I personally would not do this full time but its great for HS kids that need a summer job or even college students home from school.
Pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment