Day 6- 6/25/15
Job: Internet Blogger
Experience: This is actually an on-going experience. I've been blogging for 14+years but this is the first time I've actively sought to create content to engage a wide audience. I enjoy writing about my life and sharing my perspective on the world. In doing so I realize that some of the things I think aren't that crazy because others share my views too. Then again that could just mean we are ALL crazy. LOL I am also campaigning to create a new word the describe taking a video of yourself. Since pictures of yourself are called SELFIES I want to coin the term for VIDEOS made of yourself a SELFIEO. It's not a far stretch of the imagination but hey neither was "selfie" and there are now songs on the RADIO talking about them and I think the dictionary people just added or intend to add it to the dictionary. Go Figure!
What I learned: The daily upkeep is very important and having enough content to blog about is even more important. Monetizing your blog is a good way to start generating cash but it does not happen overnight. Everyone CAN be a blogger but not everyone is MEANT to be a blogger.
GRAMMAR is also very important. USE SPELL CHECK people!
Rating: I definitely see social media and blogging being a part of by business model and brand so YES I would and will continue to do this job.
Pictures:



No comments:
Post a Comment