So I got some disheartening news today in a voicemail message. The building I bid on back in May unfortunately was taken off the market and my contract was nullified. Luckily I finally got my deposit back but I am still out about $5K with the expenses for installing new doors to secure the property, getting insurance, hiring an architect etc. I'm blown.
I was actually surprised how well I took the news initially. But once I got home and was sitting there in the dark it hit me that my baby was gone. Ripped away from me before it could ever had life! It hurt, it sucked, I wanted to cry. But instead I drank. I cracked open a bottle of red wine and went to town. By the 4th or 5th glass I was DONE! So much that I couldn't get out of the silk shirt I had been wearing. I'm serious, I was struggling to pull it off and couldn't to the point where I thought I might have to cut it off. LOL Thank God something gave, maybe it was my big head or the poof of hair that is now springing forth from my head.
Once I got the darn shirt off I knew it was time for bed. But prior too I sent a naughty pic to my new love interest. We shall see what comes of that :P
Well as you can see I'm finding it easy to move on....in ALL facets of my life. Lets hope each facet will bring something bigger and better in the long run.
No comments:
Post a Comment