So in the midst of starting a new school year and transitioning from being a science teacher to a technology/media teacher...I managed to run into a new friend. This friend and I have hung out a few times but nothing serious. Just watching movies or tv and talking. The last time we hung out he made a move and kissed me. I was shocked, surprised but also pleasantly pleased. HOWEVER, my mind has started racing wondering what did that mean? Was it just a kiss or is that just the first step to something much more meaningful? Am I over thinking and analyzing the actions of his lips? I feel like I would have been better off if he had just kept his lips to himself. Why does a kiss open up so many emotional ties for me?
Maybe I should just stop thinking about it and enjoy it for what it was....Just a Kiss.
IF something more comes from it all then time will reveal that but in the moment I shall just take it at face value. Oh who am I kidding? I'm like a little school girl all syked up to get a text or email from him or hear his voice on the phone. Logic tells me slow down, take it easy and be patient. My emotions and feelings tell me to Carpe Diem!!! Seize the day and get what you want...don't be afraid to ask for it. So maybe next time I'll put him on notice and make the first move and kiss him... if our lips are ever in close proximity to one another again!
No comments:
Post a Comment