Sad News First- While I was away on holiday down in Miami my Chihuahua Margarita passed away. She had been ill for awhile and was having seizures and incontinence. She was an amazing little dog. She came into my life on Memorial Day weekend back in 2002 as a scraggly little stray with tar and dirt all over her. She loved human companionship and often would sleep under the covers by my feet on cold winter nights. She traveled almost as much as me with trips to NY, VA and DE. She was the best little calvary caller when anyone would come knock on the door and I didn't hear them knocking.
Margarita is survived by her younger but bigger doggie brother and sister Tyson and Raven respectively. Even though she was a little dog she really kept those two in check. She ran the house...little Napoleon complex having dog that she was.
She will be missed but I know she's out of pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment