Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4.26.11- Spring Break 2011

I've been slacking soooo much in blogging that I didn't even post Hairvolution pics on the 25th of the month like I was supposed to.  Additionally I didn't even bother to chronicle my daily exploits in Miami.  Oh well, I will get to it and post date my blogs about my trip.
I will say that I had an amazing time and I love the fact that I have been blessed with the ability to travel, expand my horizons and meet some great people. I am also blessed that I have family that enjoys each others company and really knows how to let loose and party when it counts. LOL

This spring break is just what I needed to get my mind right and to have the energy, focus and determination to make things happen in 2011.

No comments: