Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Wednesday, April 06, 2011

4.6.11-Random Ish

Somedays I have a million things going through my mind and I have no place to get rid of them....therefore I blog about all that crap in no particular order. Call it my stream of consciousness.

So, I've been debating if I should leave teaching all together at the end of this school year or try and find another place to teach thats better than where I'm currently teaching.
Currently there are about 6 loud mouth teenage girls cursing each other out, laughing, giggling and being rude.  I could open my door and make my presence known but I'd probably just get eye rolls, attitude and disrespected.  Case in point...I knew there was someone standing right outside my door so I opened it really fast.
The response was Excuse you.
My reply...you shouldn't stand in front of doors and why aren't you all in class?
Response:  absofuckingloutely nothing.

So what is up with these chics getting all this fake hair on their head? I know we all have a right to look nice and make ourselves feel good but is that really the reason behind it? Isn't that crap expensive? Lets spend or rather SAVE our money for things that are more important, enduring and lasting.

Side note- the halls are clear...what did it take? A Black MAN to come and ask these children to move along.  Why aren't there MORE strong black men in education? Hell I'll even take a mulatto or a light bright man to be a presence in this place.  Sad to say these children don't really respect women let alone the soft men in this building.  But I digress.   Where was I?

Oh, I just watched a few episodes of The Game for the first time ever (yeah I know I'm late..I just got cable last month LOL)  but I do have to say I am a fan. More so because of Tia Mowry-Hardrict.

Whoops time for a meeting. BBL.  I'm not done brain dumping. Lots of thoughts running around my head about work, life, love, money,  friendships, sanity. LOL

No comments: