Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Sunday, July 10, 2011

7.9.11-7.10.11-Random Updates

I was sooo blown by a situation that happened last week and I've been struggling ever since to figure out how I'm going to make shit work out.

Its interesting the position I find myself in but the reality of what is to come just makes this crap I'm dealing with all the more necessary and sweeter to endure. I know I'm not making sense but all things will come to light soon.

Just know that my very patience and fiber of being is being tested through and through but I shall be victorious on the other end of this trial.  God is good and I have faith that he will see me through.


Biz Update:  Every day this month so far I've had meetings or conference calls as it relates to my new business venture. Its exciting and I never realized just how much time was involved in getting things up and running.

My office floor is still a mess and prolly will remain this way for a few more weeks. LOL

Hair Update: I finally was able to put my hair in a pseudo pony tail this week.  I had to part it and put it into 3 small hair puffs but I was able to get a scrunchie around it so I'm counting it. LOL
Pics to follow in a later post.  For a half second I thought about trimming down this mop because its starting to get to that unruly has a mind of its own length. I refuse to use heat at this point because I don't think it will be healthy for the growth process.  But we shall see.  The curl factor is the only thing getting me by from looking like a nappy headed mess LOL  But I wouldn't exchange this hair journey for anything.

No comments: