I think I am too honest sometimes and it bites me in my arse!!!
On Tuesday morning I decided to do a cash advance on one of my credit cards that I haven't used in YEARS and it has a ZERO balance. The credit limit was 15K so I figured I'd pull out 14K to cover some upcoming expenses for personal and business use. I noticed the card had expired and so I went rummaging through my file cabinet to find the new one that had been sent in the mail to replace the old one. As you know you have to call in and activate your card before you can use it. Well I did that and all was fine. I made the mistake at pressing 1 to talk to a customer representative to verify some information.
I wanted to take the card to an ATM or the bank and do a cash advance. Well the automated recording mentioned something about a limit and so I called to inquire. Well come to find out the customer rep was like you can only cash advance $4500 total and it has to be paid down before anymore money can be advanced. I was like oh well what about a direct deposit into my account with the same bank that issued the card? He was like that is not an option right now. Well by the end of the damn call the fool said he had to close my account. I was like huh what why? NOOOOO! He was like I'm sorry but it has to be closed. I'm like can't you just reduce the credit limit instead of closing it out? I mean I've been a customer with the bank for 10 years and had the card since 2005.
NONE of that shit mattered. So, I immediately went to the local branch and tried to use the card anyway. It was blocked. I was like MOFO!!! So we called the credit department and the 2nd guy RICK that we spoke to was even less helpful and MORE offensive than the first dude HAROLD! By the end of the whole ordeal I was out a 15K credit limit and an account I had opened for 6 years. Thats a big deal in the credit score world. The longer your accounts are open the better it looks on your credit report for history. What was worse is that the cash advance would have sustained me for the next two months while I begin developing my new real estate project. So now its back to the drawing board about how I am going to finance this project and still be able to put food on my table and have a roof over my head.
Let it be known though that once this entire project takes off I will NEVER do business with Bank of America EVER again! They can kiss my multi-million dollar business GOOD BYE!!!
So to NEA you can suck a BIG FAT ONE bitchasses! YOU SUCK ASS!
No comments:
Post a Comment