Waking up to a flurry of twitter and FB buzzes about GOOGLE plus! I have to admit I'm excited to after only watching ONE video on youtube about the new project from Google! I already do this on FB with my "GROUPS" but it makes more sense to be able to create distinct groups that you share discreet info with. I mean you don't want your boss reading about your late night partying and binge drinking or your relational woes do you?
PRIVACY is sooooo crucial and society in general doesnt realize how we are slowly LOOSING it bit by bit. BIG BROTHER is watching and we are letting him. But this is a topic for a different blog discussion.
I'm excited for GOOGLE and hope that it will continue to revolutionize how we share info with one another. I also hope I can consolidate my many blog pages into ONE central location and organize them according to audience and content. Now THAT would be AMAZING!!!!
GOOGLE if you read this please make me a BETA tester please!!! :D PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
In other unrelated news: I think I am finally over being a "biker groupie" LOL DRAMA city is NOT the place I want to live! So I'm moving on and moving OUT!
No comments:
Post a Comment