So I do not consider myself a hopeless romantic or anything but I do believe that relationships that last tend to form in the most unconventional ways. When you ARENT looking for something you find it!!!
Well thats the story of this lil girl right here. I met this guy by happen stance because we were both invited by another friend to an event. My first impressions were this guy may be a little arrogant and stuck on himself but I don't really know him so I'm not going to pass judgement just yet.
As the day progressed and we got to talking we started to hit it off. By the end of the day we were hanging out getting drinks and funning like we'd been pals for years. It was really refreshing! I can honestly say that I didnt want to see the evening end because I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Well come to find out new guy is not totally divorced from his wife!!!!!
GO FIGURE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment