Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

6.11.13 - Order from Chaos

Things are what they are and it seems as though the ride gets rougher with each passing moment.
However there are sooo many good things to dwell on that I won't give but a brief moment to the stresses of this world.

Before I go any further I must say that GOD is an on-time God and HE watches out and takes care of HIS own!!!

It is with sadness that I have to say that my beloved Nana (Maternal Grandmother) passed away at the age of 95 on May 31st, 2013.

She will be missed dearly.  I pray for strength and courage to face these times for the loved ones she has left behind.  My mother has traveled to Australia to say "til later" just one last time.

I really wanted to be in a better financial situation to send my mother back to Australia while my Nana was still alive but alas it did not happen.  At least she was able to gather with other family members to celebrate the last living grandparent I had.


As life goes on from day to day one must question their own mortality and realize that each day is so precious and dear.  Take NOTHING for granted and LOVE often without restraint.


In other Bean'Stalk news:

ME and the GUY are going strong and enjoying life together.  We've been on a handful of road trips this Spring and got to see my Niece graduate from Syracuse University.  The GUY also got to see Niagara Falls, Canada for the first time ever! Too bad the weather was cold and rainy.

We also enjoyed fun in the sun at the Linganore Wine festival as well as a short road trip to PA for the PA Flavor fest.  Great times and good libations.

We also did something I've always looked forward to doing as an adult and that was to rent a house with friends and get away for the weekend.  We stayed in Lake Harmony, PA right on the water. It was such a refreshing weekend. Makes me want to buy a vacation home up in PA now. LOL

The GUY just bought a new car as well and has officially become a resident of the DMV!  My how things change in a year.   This time last year we weren't really in each other's lives and were gearing up to head to Miami for different reasons.  But boy oh boy was that "chance" encounter on the streets of South Beach a fortunate one?!?!?!?!?

I'm excited for what the future holds and really want to make some major changes that will propel me in the direction I want to be going.


  • Financially I want to improve my net worth/portfolio/credit etc 
  • Spiritually I want to reconnect and find contentment
  • Physically I want to get back into shape and really focus on healthy eating and living
  • Mentally I want to continue to read, grow and learn tons of new things
  • Philanthropically I want to continue to develop my non-profit organization www.hotnewsinc.org

So I shall continue to strive forward and enjoy life for the sake of living because at the end of the day its the memories that you made and the people's lives that you touched that ultimately matters.

No comments: