So before I actually publish this blog live I wanted to capture the thoughts and then once all is said and done then I will make it public whats been going down over the last month as it relates to the business.
Basically I approached a friend of a friend that is into real estate development here in Baltimore. Said friend of a friend is a serious player in the city. After inviting this developer to my new investment opportunity and speaking with them in person the developer has agreed to help me fund my project. In addition to the funding for my project the developer also wants me to partner with them on a different project. Wait it gets better... in addition to that new partnership the developer also wants to give my company the Property Management contract to manage the new project.
I had been really stressing out and getting frustrated that my deal wasn't going to move forward. I was at the end of my rope and thinking God, something has to give. I just need a break! Well low and behold God heard my prayers....He sent this angel of a developer my way to make some BIG things happen!
So I'm excited to see where this takes me and my dreams of doing the real estate development piece FULL TIME!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment