So on Tuesday last week the new boy toy and I had plans to get together. We made the plans the WEEK before. Unfortunately he came down with PINK EYE on Sunday and was unable to make it. Of course he neglected to inform me in a timely fashion that he was unavailable Tuesday but he did eventually text with said excuse and promise to get together by Friday. Well Friday morning and afternoon came and went as well as Friday evening. After several unreturned text messages and phone calls I went to Happy Hour with some friends and eventually made it to the Get Down.
While at the Get Down with another male companion the new boy toy showed up. He came over to where my and my other companion were dancing. I was like oh hey whats up, gave him a hug and even introduced him to my friend that I was already dancing with. He disappeared to the shadows of the club and I danced on. I figured he would text, call or email me later that night or the next day.
Its now TUESDAY morning and there has been not so much as a peep, tweet, pop up, pop down, pop out or anything from dude. I'm thinking to myself I refuse to cave and call this negro. He made plans to see me but reneged TWICE. So in my eyes it was up to him to reach out and call me. But in the back of my mind I keep thinking he's all bummed out because he saw me dancing with other dude at the same club that he and I went to a few weeks back. Now I can see this point of view but I certainly dont agree with him feeling upset or bothered or whatever. Its not like he and I are a couple, nor does it seem fair that I should stay home on a perfectly good Friday night because I havent heard from him. Its like he knew he was headed out why didnt he bother to text me and invite me to the Get Down or even mention he was going? My mom thinks he's married or has a GF or something which is why he's so indisposed at times. I however think he's got a touch of aspergers or stuckupass syndrome which prevents him from being a gentleman that CALLS a lady when he says he will or actually takes a lady OUT when he offers and says he will.
Call me crazy but it seems like he's just not that into me. So, being that I have a short attention span anyway when it comes to men I realized that although I do like him and would PREFER to spend time with him....the feeling and effort is not mutual and therefore I am MOVING ON! So new boy toy you are officially dismissed from class. Maybe after you stay for detention will you be invited back into class. Until then do not pass go, do not collect $200 and don't think you can just ignore me and then stroll back into my life like nothing ever happened. You will get replaced with a quickness.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment