Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Thursday, June 21, 2012

6.21.12- OccupyBarstool The Miami Edition

So here it is.... SUMMER SOLSTICE, what better way to celebrate than with a trip to MIAMI?  The land of sun, oranges and old retired people. Wait I take that back, not ALL retired people are old!!! :)

Anyhoo, this morning started off with me waking up at 3:30am thinking I was LATE for my flight (again) or that I missed the 4am pick up.  But alas I love CPT and so I was able to pack my last bit of toiletries, shower and take everything downstairs.  I was still worried though that I had missed the Bat signal and would have to drive myself to the airport.  I realized I did not have my rides phone number so I felt a little nervous. Alas I got a vm and was like OH there we go.  After 2 more stops to pick up another member of the crew and the driver that was keeping the car for the weekend we got to the airport.

Security was a breeze and waiting for a 6:30am flight was chill.  The rest of the updates may or may not be timely but they will be entertaining guaranteed!  WE ARE OUT!!! :)

No comments: