Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Sunday, August 14, 2011

8.13.11- Traveling

I just have to start with I HATE air TRAN!!!  A trip that should have only taken like 5 or 6 hours ended up being like 12 hours in the making.  I understand weather delays are uncontrollable but the fact that offering a 6 hour BUS ride to my final destination was even placed on the table tells me that this airline does NOT value my business.  With that being said, I was fortunate enough to make some new friends at the airport.

Gotta love those instant connections you form when you and 80 other people are stranded at the airport together.   Alls well ends well I suppose because I'm finally in Houston at my sister's house.  Tomorrow we head to the port to get on our cruise ship.  First port of call is Montego Bay, Jamaica but it's going to take 2 days at sea to get there.  If I have internet access on the boat I will try and update with pics and blogs of what's going on.

No comments: