Welcome to the pages of my mind....

Enter one blog at a time

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DEFUNK

I am totally turning into a person I dont want to be.

My attitude towards everything is totally out of my normal frame of mind.

I cant even pin point what is causing me to feel this way. But I do know its not good and I dont like it but I dont know how to help myself.

I know this sounds like a bunch of whining and if I could find hope I wouldnt feel so depressed and down in the dumps.

Somedays I wake up and think yes this will be the day things turn around and get better.

Normally I could take some tough blows and roll with the punches but now I feel as though even the tiniest of tumults will send me into a downward spiral in which I can NOT recover from.
Every facetof my life is being affected (INFECTED!) by this BLAH.
I wish I could just roll my eyes and say its PMS and I'll get through it. But I dont think its JUST PMS!!!
I really think I have some major UNRESOLVED issue that is lurking beneath the surface and reaking all of this havoc and mayhem for me!
Its time for a LIFE transformation/makeover. I'm at the end of my rope and its going to take a whole lot of PRAYER to prevent me from hanging myself with the bit of rope I still can cling to.

No comments: